Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|West Ronfaure||9 - 10||1||L, S, Sc|
||1||L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from a Forest Hare at (G-9), (G-10), (H-9) or (H-10). Minimum respawn time is 40 minutes.
- Place Holder: in widescan, there are 2 groups of 3 Forest Hare seen above a Carrion Worm respectively. The placeholder is the 3rd Forest Hare in the bottom group. At nighttime, you can find the Enchanted Bones above this group in widescan.
- Placeholder ID is 126.
- Respawn time for the Forest Hare is 2 minutes 50 seconds to 2 minutes 57 seconds (might extend to 3+ minutes).
- Killable by 1 level 10-12 player depending on job.
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Necklace, which may rarely appraise into a Rabbit Charm.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||1||1||0||5||Vs. Lizards: Ranged Attack +|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.