A = Aggressive; NA = Non-Aggresive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound;|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Boss monster in Adjunct Expedition 5 (Batallia).
- Casts Holy, Holy II, Comet, Dispelga.
- Below 50% casts Meteor.
- Has a decent amount of fast cast on all spells.
- Four Izyx's Voyeurs are present from the start of the battle, but do not become aggressive until summoned by Izyx.
- Will be called to assist after using a certain TP move or automatically below 25% HP.
- When they are summoned to assist they will all immediately begin casting one of the spells available to them on the current hate target.
- They have a relatively high amount of HP, but will not respawn once defeated. They can also be kited away and/or slept.
- Izyx's Voyeurs cast various earth-based spells including Stonega III, Stone V, Quake, Rasp, Enstone, and Stoneskin.
- After performing a backflip animation, Izyx will temporarily absorb magic damage until it performs the animation again.
- TP moves: