|Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by checking the Cermet Portal at H-8 (map 2) for Promathia Mission 8-2: A Fate Decided.
- Its element is based on the current day (e.g. wind element on Windsday). It will change element if the day changes (e.g. change from Dark to Fire).
- Changes between the four Ghrah forms at will, and uses the appropriate 2-hour of its current form at about 40% HP.
- In ball form it is a Black Mage, uses Manafont, and then spams the Tier III -ga nuke of its element (or Sleepga II if it is Dark elemental).
- In bird form it is a Thief, has extremely high evasion, and uses Perfect Dodge.
- A MNK75 with good equipment but no sushi had 32% accuracy on the bird form, vs 67% on the ball form.
- Resistant to silence, susceptible to slow, blind, gravity, paralyze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.