The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Garden of Ru'Hmet||4||A*, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Printing out the map from ffxiatlas is extremely helpful
- Spawned by killing the placeholder Aw'aern in the square rooms in the four corners of the Brand area (Level 2 G-8, I-8, G-10, I-10) of floor 2. The floor number is incorrect on the picture shown.
- It spawns a few seconds after the placeholder Aw'aern is killed, can be respawned immediately in any of the 4 rooms after death from another Aw'aern. The NM will spawn in the center of the room.
- It can despawn if left untouched for at least 2-3 minutes. If this should happen, it will become a lottery spawn from placeholders again in any of the four rooms.
- Depending on where the person with hate when the placeholder was killed is standing, the Ix'aern may or may not aggro him or her.
- Summons 3 Aern's Wynavs to assist it.
- Recommended tactics: pull the Ix'aern out of the way to avoid links, and kite the wynavs with blinkers.
- A single person outside of the party can -ga the wynavs to get hate and then run to the teleporter; they will deaggro and wander back to the middle of the room if nobody else has hate on them.
- The player should be cautioned that the Ix'aern has party style hate (similar to Darters in Dragon's Aery). This means that anyone in the alliance that shows aggression towards Ix'aern will cause Ix'aern to show aggression towards everyone in the alliance until everyone has died, logged out, or switched areas. This also means it is not wise to reraise until it has been confirmed that Ix'aern is no longer on the offensive or you have been removed from the alliance.
- Either a Deed of Sensibility or a Vice of Aspersion drops 100% of the time, but not both where as the Deed tends to drop most of the time.
- Soloable by a 75BLM using DoTs and zoning through the portals
- Easily duoable by a 75PLD/NIN and a 75RDM/BLM using Gravity and DoT while the PLD keeps hate and kites(requires hate reset on pets)
- Easily soloed by most level 99 jobs with Item Level gear and Trust.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.