Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Garden of Ru'Hmet||81||4||A*, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by checking a ??? in (F-8), (J-8), (F-10) or (J-10) (see map) on the ground floor of The Garden of Ru'Hmet by "sheer animosity." The ??? moves every 30 minutes, respawning in at most 30 seconds time after initially disappearing. It will spawn at one of the four locations at equal chance, even where it once was.
- The ??? respawns 15 minutes after the Ix'aern is killed.
- When you check the ???, when no one has animosity, it should say "You sense some unknown presence..."
- Once you find the ???, kill the local aerns (the 3 that are in the room next to the ???) until one player gets the message "PLAYER is enveloped in sheer animosity!" Only the recipient of the animosity will see the message. The message has the chance to display a few seconds after one of the Aw'aerns is defeated.
- At this point, when other players check the ??? they get the message "You sense an unknown presence, but it does not seem hostile."
- Animosity will remain if the ??? moves.
- The player with animosity must check the ??? within 10 minutes to pop the NM along with its two Qn'aern helpers (RNG).
- The NM will then spawn and attack the player who popped it, but will be passive if the people fighting it die and depop a few minutes later.
- The Qn'aern can be easily defeated while the Ix'aern is kited and will not repop.
- A balanced group of 6~10 level 75 players should have little problem with this battle. Pull the mobs up into one of the corners of the room to ensure that repopped Aw'aern do not link.
- It can Reraise any number of times (as many as 90+), and use Blood Weapon multiple times on each of its "lives."
- It has resistance to all Enfeebling Magic and is immune to Stun; however it susceptible to Shadowbind.
- Any level 75 player with a way to deal damage via ranged with ninja subjob can solo this, however very lengthful and sack pull is needed for the adds. Preferably a way to duo is with 75RDM 75BLM because of length of time it takes. The number of times it can Reraise is above 90.
- At level 90 a monk + rdm can duo this, its also hard solo by mnk/dnc but possible. The Monk takes down the adds with or without 2hour starting with tp and impetus helps then just straight tanks ix drk for however many reraises it decides to put itself through.
- When it dies, the Qn'aerns die along with it unless previously defeated.
- Either a Deed of Moderation or a Vice of Avarice drops 100% of the time, but never both. This means that the Ix'aern will Reraise unless an item is dropped.
- It won't cast any spell while under the Blood Weapon effect.