The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Yuhtunga Jungle||32 - 35|| 35|
Respawn: 5 minutes
| L, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Ivory Lizards can be found in the North-Eastern parts of the jungle.
- The area at K-7 of Yuhtunga Jungle contains the most spawns.
- This area is accessible via Yuhtunga Jungle; going through Ifrit's Cauldron is not necessary. To get there, leave Kazham as if you were heading to Yhoator Jungle, then after emerging from the first drop, head slightly north to go down a ramp with an Overgrown Rose below. There will be a tunnel that leads you east to an area with multiple Jungle Coeurls and Ivory Lizards.
- As of the Nov. 10, 2009 update the NM lizard Bayawak spawns at the K-7 area during Fire weather and is aggressive to level 75 players.
- TP moves include Tail Blow, Secretion, Infrasonics, Plague Breath, Blockhead, Brain Crush, Fireball, and Baleful Gaze. Blue Mage's can learn Infrasonics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.