|Wajaom Woodlands||87 - 88||
||1||A, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- ??? : Piles of pamama peels litter the ground...
- Advised take it to tower entrance of Aht Urhgan Whitegate and kite it around the tower.
- Does not spawn Chigoes like regular Marids.
- Barrier Tusk gives a massive increase to defense and magic defense and cannot be dispelled except with Aura Steal. This ability lasts for 90 seconds and can be used again right after the effect has worn off.
- Voracious Trunk transfers one enhancing effect to Iriz Ima (Refresh/Protect/Phalanx, etc). Advised to Dispel Iriz Ima after use.
- Flailing Trunk's damage varies and consumes 3 shadows. Has done anywhere from 200~800. Players can attempt to run out of range.
- Stampede's damage varies. Has done 300~1500.
- Onrush is absorbed by one shadow, but has a partial Enmity reset. You do not need to be physically hit by it for partial Enmity reset.
- Proboscis Shower heals the NM for about 145-983 HP.
- Easily kited without Gravity or movement speed enhancement equipment. Easily nuked and avoided with or without Gravity on.
- Becomes somewhat resistant to Poison II over time.
- The ??? respawns every 3 minutes.
- Drops ~7301 gil.
- Mug for 68-4029 gil. (with Assassin's Bonnet)
- Grand Marids link with Iriz Ima, but not ordinary Marids. It is advised to remove any Grand Marid in the vicinity before spawning.
- Easily done with 2-3 Lv.75s of certain jobs, possibly soloable by certain Lv.75 jobs. (see testimonials)
- Rages after one hour. Full Poison immunity and huge increase to Magic DEF.
- The longer he is left alive the stronger he gets. This includes more DEF and Magic DEF, increased movement speed, and increased attack, most of which is typical for "raging."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.