HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading an Samariri Corpsehair to a ??? at (F-7) in Mamook.
- To reach the ??? popper must pass multiple Poroggo, as well as one standing atop the ??? itself. There is a small room near the ??? that can be used for the fight, but it does not have room to kite. Can be pulled to the Wajaom Woodlands zone with little difficulty.
- Uses Frog Cheer which gives Iriri Samariri Magic Attack Bonus and also summons up to 4 Wartkin. They cannot be slept and will despawn after a short time but can cause serious damage if not kited away. Recommended to Dispel immediately to remove the Magic Attack Bonus.
- Takes normal damage from melee attacks with slightly reduced damage from nukes.
- Recommended fight with 14+ Lv.75s
- Uses Manafont.
- Has a very high tier Fast Cast effect, Sleepga was almost instant, and Firaga III took about 3 seconds to cast.
- Uses AoE Charm ability called Frog Chorus.
- Uses Water Bomb which does ~300 AoE water damage and silence. Damage reduced by water-resistance equipment and spells.
- Casts Sleepga II, Breakga, Blindga, Graviga, Poisonga II, Bindga, and Death.
- Casts Breakga, Blindga, Graviga, and Bindga after using Providence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.