The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Into the Beast's Maw|
|Items Needed||Distress signal flare|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Storm's Crescendo||The Hunter Ensnared|
|Into the Beast's Maw (Pt.1-4)||Goblin Footprint Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) (J-8)|
|The Hunter Ensnared||Goblin Footprint Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) (J-8)|
- Check the Red Rally Point (F-8) for a cutscene.
- Enter Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) for a cutscene.
- Head to (G-7) on the first map and click the Peculiar Glint for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, you will receive a temporary key item Distress signal flare.
- Have the party leader click the Peculiar Glint again to choose the option "Into the Beast's Maw."
- After winning against the Count and Orcs, you will receive yet another cut scene.
You will enter Ghoyu's Reverie.
- You have 30 minutes to complete this mission.
- EXP is not lost upon death.
- Buffs wear upon entry.
- If your whole party wipes and exits the battlefield, your Reraise will wear, and you will have to obtain a new Distress signal flare from the Ornate Block right next to you.
- You may have to wait until the next game day to receive a new Distress signal flare.
- This fight is against 2 Orcish Manglers, 2 Orcish Muscles and Count Bifrons.
- The Orcish Manglers and Orcish Muscles are susceptible to sleep but awaken if Firaga III is not stunned.
- Count Bifrons is a Black Mage, able to cast Firaga III, Sleepga II, and Bindga.
- Is resistant, possibly immune to Gravity, Sleep, Silence, and Paralyze.
- Stun from Black Mage or Dark Knight is more effective than Head Butt.
- He casts Sleepga II often, making Poison Potions or similar effects important.
- Has typical Black Mage AI and will not move into melee range until he loses enough HP.
- Firaga III will wake the orcs if he successfully casts it. Stunning the spell prevents this.
- Uses an AoE move called Hellborn Yawp, which deals magic damage, dispels one buff, and inflicts Blind.
- Defeating Count Bifrons causes the other enemies to die instantly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.