The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Fomor Codex to the Stale Draft in the room at G-11 on the chapel map; other Galka Fomor spawn in that room. This is a Galka Bard/Paladin Fomor.
- This NM can only be spawned by a Galka character who has very high Fomor Hate, gained from killing many regular Fomor mobs. If a character's Fomor Hate is not high enough, it will give messages such as, "You start to get goosebumps" and "Your heart is racing" when examining the Stale Draft. If a character has high enough Fomor Hate to spawn the NM, they will instead get the message, "Your common sense tells you to leave as quickly as possible" when examining it.
- From level 0 Fomor hate it will take 11 kills for "Your heart is racing", and 41 total kills for "Your Common sense tells you to leave as quickly as possible"
- After the NM has been spawned, it can be respawned by trading another Fomor Codex after 15 minutes. This will require gaining more Fomor Hate, however; the character who spawns the NM will have their hate for spawning this set back to the lowest level. The Fomor Hate required to spawn this NM is also reduced automatically over time.
- Special Attacks: Soul Voice, Lullaby, Flash
- Killable by a party of 4: 2 tanks (1 must be a NIN) and 2 Mages. Suggested RDM for Refresh and BLM for elemental DoTs. Fight takes about 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.