Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||In the Presence of Royalty|
|Title Granted||Queen's Confidante|
|Items Needed||Several Sickles (optional)|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Ortharsyne||The Twin World Trees|
|In the Presence of Royalty||Goblin Footprint Yorcia Weald (J-8)|
- Harvest Yorcia's tear from any Harvesting Point in Yorcia Weald using Sickles. Alternatively, you may collect it by clicking on the "Ergon Locus???" @ (I-8).
- Note: There is an "Ergon Locus" and a "???" at (I-8) that is not the correct place. The correct placement of the "Ergon Locus???" is in a part of (I-8) that you approach from the west.
- The path is blocked by a bush that will automatically remove itself from the path at 2100 hours game time. The fastest path is from Bivouac #1, but there's a Colonization Reive in the way.
- If you check the map accompanied with this page, the correct location is the big highlighted area of I-8 with the path blocked by the red line.
- Click the Pellucid Afflusion in the spring at the center of (G-6) with the Yorcia's tear in your inventory to receive a cutscene with Rosulatia and Rosulatia's pome.
- Mission Orders
- Fate saw you meet with Rosulatia, the mother seed of the leafkin. She has asked you to find a Yorcia's tear to learn about the abnormalities in Eastern Ulbuka. Find one and head to the sole pure font of water within the weald.