Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Tyamah (A)|
|Requirements||Abyssea - Uleguerand Reputation 3|
|Items Needed||Soulgauger SGR-1 |
Blank Gauger Plate
Vermillion Abyssite of Avarice
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
- You must zone after completing Imperial Espionage to begin this quest.
- Talk to Tyamah (A) at Veridical Conflux 7.
- He will ask for pictures of "abnormal, unnatural Abyssean fiends."
- He requires pictures of all four mobs unique to Abyssea.
- Get a Soulgauger SGR-1 and Blank Gauger Plate from the boxes next to him.
- Floe Amoeban and Iceberg Murex are found at the base of the mountain at G-10 (between Veridical Conflux 1 and Veridical Conflux 2 ).
- Range Clionid are found in the tunnels via Veridical Conflux 3 .
- Crag Limule are be found by sliding down the mountain to the holes at F-8 or G-9.
- These are the same holes for Slip Slidin' Away
- Use Soulgauger SGR-1 and Blank Gauger Plate on a mob when it is directly facing you.
- You must weaken the fiends in order to get a successful picture.
- After each successful turn-in, he will confirm that it is one of the mobs he is looking for, but say "But there are more! Yes, still more!"
- He will not always accept plates and will tell you to do it again.
- He will inform you of your error if you attempt to trade in a repeat picture.
- He will not return the gauger plate of the repeat picture.
- Once all four types have been turned in, he will say, "Yes, these are unmistakeably the fiends that I was looking for..." and reward you with the Cruor and the Abyssite.
- Tyamah (A)
Stranded far from home and looking considerably worse for wear, Tyamah has called upon your services again. Your mission, if you choose to accept it: use a soulgauger to gather intel on unfamiliar Abyssean fiends.