The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Cloister of Flames||20 - 23||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Flames||~45||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Flames||63 - 68||1||A, T(H), M|
|Cloister of Flames||80 - 85||1||A, T(H), M|
|Full Moon Fountain||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned in battlefield events for the quests: Trial Size Trial by Fire, Trial by Fire, and Waking the Beast, as well as the mission Sugar-coated Directive.
- All versions have a very high magic detection range.
- Melee attacks have additional effect: fire damage.
- Low level prime avatar is spawned for the quest: Trial Size Trial by Fire
- Mid level avatar is spawned for the mission Sugar-coated Directive.
- Uses his Astral Flow pact, Inferno, at 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, and 1%.
- He will use Inferno 5 times, no matter what. If his health is dropped too fast, he will just use it back to back as many times as necessary, and until the final Inferno is used, he will stay at 1% health no matter how much damage is dealt to him.
- Standard prime avatar is spawned for the quest: Trial by Fire
- Otherwise uses his standard Blood Pacts, e.g. Burning Strike, Crimson Howl, Fire IV, Meteor Strike, etc.
- Can be defeated by various level 70-75 duo/solo/party combinations. (see testimonials)
- Players will receive the Whisper of Flames (key item) after the battle is won.
- Meteor Strike and Fire IV go Directly though Utsusemi Shadows.
- Very high level prime avatar is spawned for the quest: Waking the Beast
- Full Moon Fountain version is randomly spawned in the interludes during the battle with Carbuncle Prime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.