|This article is only a guide. Information expressed in a guide is usually more opinion than fact and should be taken as such. Guides are written by players, based upon their experiences, successes and mistakes, and are meant to aid other players. However, there may be differing opinions than those expressed in a guide. |
Strategies and information in guides may not work for everyone.
This is new to me and i haven't wrote a web page in a while so im working off of someone else's to get the lauguage again. so please bare with me.
I figure i'll make mines and at the same time read Islington's Pankration Guide for what mobs have what i want and make some nasty pets lol.
This is Guide is meant to fill in some of the information the other Guides don't provide and to help you when chosing a monster to use by stats and possible upgrades.
Trading Soul Plate's
- Monster name: - Imp/Lesser Colibri/Fomor Bard Etc.
- Traded: - Wether the soul Plate can be traded in for a Soul Reflector.
- FP Total: - Amount of Feral Skill Points the Monster on the Soul Reflector has for upgrades.
Note: There are some monsters in the game whose FP Totals rise with its lv like the korrigan (mandy) monster i have, this is the first 1 that ive noticed that does it.
- FS: - Skill or Attribute Possessed or Learned By A Monster when Traded with a Soul Reflector
- FP Cost - The amount of FP required to add the skill to your monster.
- Job/Sub: - Job(s) and Sub Job(s) of the monster on the Soul Reflector.
- Extra Info: - Wether the Soul Plate can be traded for a Soul Reflector or If it can be used for upgrades only, Mob Lv and any other info that I find may help. All monsters do not start out with a feril skill, some will start with what ever skill in on the soul plate that is traded to Abhrem, for those that do the info will be found in Extra Info.
- What it doesn't show is the FP that your mob has after trading it for a Soul Reflector also known as FP Total. Based on experience i've noticed that smaller mobs Heraldic Imp 73 has more FP space for up grades then larger monsters Wivre 44, I beleave this is the method Square used to balance things out.
This Guide will give you most of the missing information you will need in picking a mob and getting the most out of your upgrade space.
Someone might use this also to see whats the best mob they can make with the least FP Total to battle against other players.