Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Ryoma - Norg (H-8)|
|Items Needed||Oak Pole|
|Repeatable||Yes, after erasing AF memory.|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|20 in Pirate Years||True Will and|
Borghertz's Lurking Hands
- With your main job as Ninja, speak with Ryoma (H-8) in Norg who will give you the quest and tell you to track down Ensetsu (I-5) in Port Bastok.
- Ensetsu will tell of a new player in the story, Leodarion (F-8), who resides in Rabao. He will not mention his name - he will tell you to track down the grandson that used to live in a tent somewhere in Altepa Desert.
- Obtain an Oak Pole and head to Rabao.
- Leodarion will ask you for the Oak Pole. Trade it to him and wait until the next Vana'diel day before speaking to him again. He will then give you the Seance Staff and tell you to head to Mhaura.
- From Mhaura, board the ferry to Selbina around 16:00 or midnight (if you are boarding from Selbina, take the ferry that departs 16.00, and re-board in Mhaura).
- Once you have departed, head onto the deck and a ghost named Enagakure will spawn.
- Enagakure will only spawn from 20:00 to 4:00; like most Ghost type monsters.
- If you board the 16:00 ferry to Selbina, the NM will spawn at 20:00.
- Enagakure will NOT spawn on the Selbina to Mhaura ride.
- You do not need to be Ninja for the NM to spawn; however, you must possess the Seance Staff.
- Does not spawn claimed.
- Defeat Enagakure, and Leodarion will meet you when the ship docks for a cutscene completing the quest.
- If your inventory was full, you don't have to fight the NM again. Just make room in your inventory, zone out, then back into Selbina. The cutscene will play again.
- Ryoma (Quay, Norg)
- The trick box you brought back to Norg has been identified as a fake. Your assistance is required in finding the real box. Start your search by pressing Ensetsu in Bastok for more information.