Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Green Thumb Moogle - Mog Garden|
|Requirements||20 Shining Stars on GPS crystal|
|Items Needed||Moat Carp Creel|
|Title Granted||Quartet Captivator|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Trinket for the Tyrant||Titillating Tomes|
- After several days of visiting your Mog Garden, speak with the Green Thumb Moogle for a dialogue, initiating this quest.
- Obtain and trade your Green Thumb Moogle a Moat Carp Creel, a Date, and a Gnatbane.
- Gnatbane is a slightly rare result of harvesting Herb Seeds in the Garden Furrow. No enhancements are required.
- Dates can be harvested by planting Cactus Stems or Arborfruit Seeds.
- Moat Carp Creels can be obtained from the Pond Dredger by baiting the net with a Super Baitball. Selecting "Aim for a minnow" with Kuyin Hathdenna may increase the odds of obtaining the creel. They can also be gotten for 750 Repeat Login Campaign login points.
- After trading in all 3 items, return the next game day to get a cutscene with the Green Thumb Moogle, Kupivolo, The Great Kupellion, and Monsieur Kupont.
- After the scene, talk to your Green Thumb Moogle to obtain a Hoe, a / level 1 Scythe for all jobs.