|Ranguemont Pass||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from the Hecteyes around J-8.
- Respawn is 1 hour.
- Placeholder is the first Hecteyes on Wide Scan (see talk page).
- Has Dread Spikes effect, though the effect will typically be resisted by level 75 players. (See talk page)
- Seems to have Additional effect:Curse
- NM needs killed x3 for Trial 778
- PH Mob ID is possibly 4D (confirmed 04D PH HadesDrayco (talk) 20:41, December 3, 2016 (UTC))
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith|
||4||4||0||15||Vs. Birds: Magic Evasion +|
In Japanese folklore, Hyakume (百目) is a yokai that protects shrines from thieves. It does so by sending one of its eyes after the thief to attach itself to them, publically branding them as a shrine thief. Hyakume means "hundred eyes" in Japanese.