||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Seen in the small area at (I-7).
- Spawns at G-9
- Just found on the edge of (I-9) and (J-9)
- Was found at (H-8) and (I-8) around the ramp.
- Also seen at (G-10) roaming around the pond.
- Will link with other Gigas in the area.
- Possesses an innate Ice Spikes effect (around 60-80/hit), which cannot be dispelled.
- Spams Ice Roar below 25% HP. Dealt 60-120 damage to a PLD with magic defense gear.
- Has a high rate of Double Attack
- Resistant to Sleep. Bard level 70/35WHM in full af cast Foe Lullaby, and Horde Lullaby resisted both times. RDM lvl 75 Sleep and Sleep II were resisted.
- Also may be resistant to Gravity.
- Duoable by most level 75 jobs with varying degree of difficulty, soloable by few jobs. See Testimonials
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||7||7||60||25||Great Axe Weaponskill: Accuracy +|
In Akkadian mythology, Humbaba (Assyrian spelling) or Huwawa (Babylonian), was a monstrous giant of immemorial age raised by Utu, the Sun. Humbaba/Huwawa was also the guardian of the Cedar Forest where the gods lived, by the will of the god Enlil, who "assigned Humbaba as a terror to human beings".