Guardian of Asgarth
|Grimgerde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
|Rossweisse's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
|Siegrune's Chamber||1||A, L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing I chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Uses standard manticore TP moves as well as Mighty Strikes.
- Monster seems to have random hate; switches targets often and with no apparent pattern.
- Highly resistant to many earth based Enfeebling Magic spells, additionally has shown great resistance to Diabolos's Ultimate Terror. Recommend the use of Paralyze II seems to stick rather well.
- For a BLU, Poison Breath worked extremely well. Nearly 200 damage each cast.
- Keeping DoTs up for duration of the fight will shorten the time required to kill this.
In Norse mythology, Hraesvelg (more properly spelled Hræsvelgr) was a giant eagle who created strong winds whenever it flapped its wings. It nested high up in a mountain at the edge of the world where it can overlook Helheim. Hraesvelg means “corpse-eater”.