someone should make a nice guide on this topic, as there are so many little-known gil-farming tricks, although prices vary by server. some include:
- Crafting low-level recipes like brass ingots, sheep leather and fabrics can be surprisingly profitable, with very low material costs. crystals can be obtained while leveling.
- Wind Cluster and Dark Cluster from Air Elementals in Tahrongi Canyon/La Theine Plateau/Buburimu Peninsula, and Dark Elementals in Beaucedine Glacier/Xarcabard (requires a lv55+ job).
- Goblin thugs in the horutoto ruins , wild onions sell for 10-50k a stack.
- Voiddust sells for a nice price on the AH, and can be bought with Conquest Points (farmed in traditional parties, or by soloing EM/T/VT mobs), and with a lv50+ job and caution, with AN earned in.
- Solo money farming in the dreamworld dynamis zones, or cities, although these are usually overcamped, along with dynamis-valkurm.
- Farming item and key item sets for NMs and selling them on the AH or by shout.
Rhionhi 19:59, December 26, 2012 (UTC)