Please feel free to add new Strategies or adjust those listed, but please stick to the format for ease of reading and printing. A template for new Strategies can be found at the very bottom. Currently all entries are in alphabetical order based on the order the jobs appear in the title. Find abbreviations in the glossary.
- Do not sign additions to this page.
- Killed this mutrucka with 3 people <Dolphjagfan> - Siren
- lol uh, thanks for the info? Could be duo'd at 75 by two RDMs. People are interested in strategies, not self-gloating.--Billzey 03:16, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
Working Job Combinations
This section is not meant to discourage people from trying different combinations, but to illustrate combinations that have been tried and tested. Please feel free to try this BCNM with any combination you think might work, and above all, have fun! This fight has been beaten with a large number of combinations.
- Chlevnik isn't that hard if you can keep him from hitting lots of people with Meteor. To avoid, this, keep track of who has hate at all times using a macro:
- Use this macro
/ta <stnpc> /assist <t> /wait 1 /p CHLEVNIK TARGET: <t> <scall14>
- The person with hate should run away from Chlevnik, and everyone else should run away from the person with hate.
- Don't get too far away, just far enough that his casting fails. You want him to keep trying and failing to Meteor you.
- Try not to get hate when he's coming toward you.
- Asuran Fists usually interrupts Meteor.
TEMPLATE for future entries
<JOB/SUB, JOB/SUB & JOB/SUB for future entries>
- <A quick description of the basic rationale behind the strategy, one or two sentences should suffice, or leaving this bit blank is also acceptable. does not include a job combination, here is where you will tell them>
- <Here you will list off the steps to your strategy>
- <Advice for food and drink may also be listed here>
- <Here you list off the qualities of the combination or strategy that makes this work>
- <This is where the reasoning behind the combination comes to light>
- <Here you list off what can go wrong with your combination, and other limitations that>
- <people using this strategy would want to consider when entering the fight>
Making this Strategy Better:
- <This section lists off things that can be improved to make the strategy work better, such as certain (possibly expensive) changes to armor, weapons, food, or drink, that can improve your chances of success or the speed at which you complete the fight>
- <These considerations are not the ones that are required for the strategy, but would certainly help>
- <This entirely optional section is for job combinations that have multiple strategies. This is merely an extension of the same combination, but should be treated the same as the previous sections>