The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
As a Light-elemental sleep, Lullaby is an effective method of disabling foes where dark-based Sleep spells are ineffective.
- Horde Lullaby II's effective AOE is only a 4' radius circle compared to Sleepga's 10' radius.
- The use of a String Instrument doubles the radius to 8'
- Equipment that gives "Lullaby +" or "All Songs +" increases the unresisted duration of Lullaby by 10%.
- This is an inferior bonus compared to equipment which increases song duration, such as an upgraded Daurdabla.
- The Job Point Category "Lullaby Duration" for Bards can increase the base duration by up to 20 seconds.
- The Group 1 Merit Point Category "Lullaby Recast" for Bards can reduce the recast time by up to 5 seconds.
- Lullaby Spells do not overwrite each other and will have no effect on enemies already slept by Lullaby.
Resale Price: 7,000~7,175 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > Songs (||)|
Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources.
- Veridical Conflux 4 and higher
Possible spoils from Chapter II and above encounters.
Possible spoils from every foe.
- Surtr (NM) - Instructor Expedition 5 (Sauromugue)
- Dreyuk (NM) - Associate Researcher Expedition 5 (Sauromugue)
- Samursk (NM) - Researcher Expedition 5 (Sauromugue)
- Svaha (NM) - Instructor Expedition 5 (Batallia)
- Umagrhk (NM) - Researcher Emeritus Expedition 5 (Sauromugue)
|Magic of Vana'diel: Songs|
|Recovery / Misc|
|Magic of Vana'diel|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.