- Puts enemies within area of effect to sleep.
Casting Time: ? seconds
Resale Price: 7,000~7,175 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > Songs (||)|
- Lullaby base duration is 60 seconds, this can be increased by 20% with either Mary's Horn or Nursemaid's Harp to a duration of 72 seconds. This can be further increased with the use of Troubadour, to a base duration of 120 seconds and a duration of 144 seconds with Cradle Horn or Nursemaid's Harp.
- Since this version of sleep is light based, it is very effective in sleeping undead monsters and bats.
- The AoE range of Horde Lullaby is smaller than that of Sleepga. Intended targets must be within closer proximity in order to successfully hit them all.
- Using Light Threnody on the target prior to using Lullaby will help ensure Lullaby does not get resisted.
- Foe Lullaby II is on the same tier as Foe Lullaby, as such it is not able to overwrite Lullaby I. However, Sleep II (and subsequently Sleepga II) can overwrite it, making for an extensive Sleep (Status Effect) against any foe that is susceptible to both effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.