Hit Rate or effective accuracy is the ratio of number of attack landed on opponent to the total number of attack attempted in the long run.
- Hit-rate = total attack landed / total attack attempted
- When attacker's total accuracy is the same as the defender's total evasion, then the expected hit-rate is 75%
- For every 1 increment of attacker's accuracy, attacker's expected hit-rate is raised by 0.5%
- Lv33 character fighting an Even Match monster whose evasion is the same as character's total accuracy without enhancements
- Hit rate = 75%
- The above character equips a Peacock Charm (accuracy+10), the expected hit-rate will be:
- Hit rate = 75% + 10 * 0.5% = 80%
- When the defender is higher level than the attacker, the attacker is imposed a 4 accuracy penalty for every 1 level difference
- Lv75 character hitting Lv85 monster, where the lv75 character has the same amount of accuracy as Lv85 monster.
- Level difference = 10
- Accuracy Penalty = 4 acc/level * 10 level = 40 accuracy
- Hit-rate = 75% + (-40) * 0.5% = 55%
- When the defender is lower level than the attacker, the attacker gains a 4 accuracy bonus for every 1 level difference.
- Lv75 character with 375 accuracy fighting a Lv70 monster with 365 Evasion
- Level difference = 5
- Accuracy adjustment = 4 acc/level * 5 level = 20 accuracy
- New player acc = 395 → Player acc - mob evasion = 30
- Hit rate = 75% + 30*0.5% = 90% hit rate
- Hit Rate = 75% + (Accuracy - Evasion)*0.5% + (Attacker's Level - Defender's Level)*2%
- Your Hit Rate cannot drop below 20% nor can it be raised beyond 95%, so adjusting accuracy above or below these limits will not have an effect on your Hit Rate. These limits also apply to a monster's accuracy as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.