Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hit Rate or effective accuracy is the ratio of number of attack landed on opponent to the total number of attack attempted in the long run.
- Hit-rate = total attack landed / total attack attempted
- When attacker's total accuracy is the same as the defender's total evasion, then the expected hit-rate is 75%
- For every 1 increment of attacker's accuracy, attacker's expected hit-rate is raised by 0.5%
- Lv33 character fighting an Even Match monster whose evasion is the same as character's total accuracy without enhancements
- Hit rate = 75%
- The above character equips a Peacock Charm (accuracy+10), the expected hit-rate will be:
- Hit rate = 75% + 10 * 0.5% = 80%
- When the defender is higher level than the attacker, the attacker is imposed a 4 accuracy penalty for every 1 level difference
- Lv75 character hitting Lv85 monster, where the lv75 character has the same amount of accuracy as Lv85 monster.
- Level difference = 10
- Accuracy Penalty = 4 acc/level * 10 level = 40 accuracy
- Hit-rate = 75% + (-40) * 0.5% = 55%
- When the defender is lower level than the attacker, the attacker gains a 4 accuracy bonus for every 1 level difference.
- Lv75 character with 375 accuracy fighting a Lv70 monster with 365 Evasion
- Level difference = 5
- Accuracy adjustment = 4 acc/level * 5 level = 20 accuracy
- New player acc = 395 → Player acc - mob evasion = 30
- Hit rate = 75% + 30*0.5% = 90% hit rate
- Hit Rate = 75% + (Accuracy - Evasion)*0.5% + (Attacker's Level - Defender's Level)*2%
- Your Hit Rate cannot drop below 20% nor can it be raised beyond 95%, so adjusting accuracy above or below these limits will not have an effect on your Hit Rate. These limits also apply to a monster's accuracy as well.