The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Cheupirudaux (A) at the Western Encampment (E-7) (west of Conflux #08, across the bridge and southwest, through the gate) to recieve a Woodworker's Belt.
- If this is your first time flagging the quest, he also gives you one or two jars of Viscous Spittle.
- With those in hand, proceed to the bridge directly northeast (on the way to Veridical Conflux #8) and examine the bridge.
- Check the woodworker's belt, and trade the correct amount of spittle to the bridge to complete the quest.
- Return to Cheupirudaux (A) for your reward.
- It is possible to receive no seals.
- Repeating this quest requires you to farm your own Viscous Spittle from Spitting Spiders. Also, different bridge repair locations can be used in order to complete this quest from the second attempt onwards.
- It is possible to repair more than one bridge in the same run after the first completion. The amount of cruor obtained varies from 150 for a single bridge, or 850 for all four. It is not known if the number of bridges repaired affects fame or seal drops.
- Cheupirudaux (A)
- The bridges across the inlet are in a state of dire disrepair. Go repair them, that a sensitive woodworker's heart may again rest easy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.