Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Apururu (A) - Abyssea - Tahrongi|
|Requirements||Abyssea - Tahrongi Reputation 1|
|Items Needed||Ripe starfruit|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||When Good Cardians Go Bad|
- Talk to Kupipi (A) at the Central Encampment.
- Next, talk to Apururu (A). The quest will now be flagged.
- Talk to Kopuro-Popuro (A) at the Western Encampment (F-9) (Conflux #03) and click on the Bottomless Box. He'll tell you to be cheerful to his box (try various happy emotes like /joy, /cheer, /smile, to the Bottomless Box. /dance1 through 4 also work)
- Kopro-Popuro gives you 2 clues, and you have to do those 3-4 emotes to the bottomless box 3 times. The emotes are working if the bottomless box gives you a different reason why it doesn't have the ripe starfruit.
- It should give you a Ripe starfruit.
- Take it back to Apururu to receive 200 cruor.
- Apururu (A)
- Apururu lacks the starfruit needed to construct Cardians to protect her embattled countrymen. Travel to the northwestern encampment and procure one from the supply of the eccentric Kopuro-Popuro.