The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Valkurm Dunes||1||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Found at the Siren Sands beach (H/I-9).
- Spawns every 70-95 minutes.
- Seems to have its own spawn, no placeholder kills necessary.
- Seems inmune to Sleep, Sleep II, Bind, Repose.
- Blind, Poison, Bio, Paralyze, and Slow work on it.
- DoT's will stick to it.
- Will use Intimidate (Pugil) and Screwdriver.
- Aggressive to a Lv.59 job. Not aggressive to a Lv. 61 job.
- Incredibly fast TP regain - One attack with staff was enough to trigger Screwdriver/Intimidate. -I've found that it has an average tp build. I've soloed easliy with both mnk/whm73 mnk/war73 and dnc/nin63 even with Subtle Blow I would guess it has a normal tp regain and an easy solo for any 60+ DD jobs.
- Can hit a SAM 75 for around 250 with Screwdriver.
"Hippo" refers to the Ancient Greek word for "horse", and "maritimus" can mean "of the sea" or "of the coast". Therefore, this monster's name means either "horse of the sea" or "horse of the coast", by interpretation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.