The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Valkurm Dunes||38||1|| |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns every 60~90 minutes.
- Found at the Siren Sands beach (H/I-9).
- Seems to be non-aggressive. Doesn't seem to aggro by sight and/or sound.
- Does not link with other Pugil types.
- Will use Intimidate and Screwdriver.
- Seems immune to Sleep, Sleep II, Bind, Repose and Gravity.
- Susceptible to Blind, Poison, Bio, Paralyze, and Slow.
- (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||4||0||10||Vs. Amorphs: Ranged Accuracy +|
"Hippo" refers to the Ancient Greek word for "horse", and "maritimus" can mean "of the sea" or "of the coast". Therefore, this monster's name means either "horse of the sea" or "horse of the coast", by interpretation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.