Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Toppled Tree - Marjami Ravine (M-7)|
|Items Needed||Large strip of Velkk hide|
|Reward||Pair of Velkk gloves|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
- Talk to Toppled Tree at the site of the Frontier Station in Marjami Ravine M-7, who asks for a Large strip of Velkk hide.
- Travel to the eastern, lower level of (K-10). Biv #1 is the closest waypoint. Otherwise this requires passing through three colonization reives (L-9, K-8, and K-11) on the way there that require "Demolishing" to win.
- Examine the Velkk cache to obtain the Large strip of Velkk hide. The target is near a Velkk hut in the eastern part of K-10.
- Return to Toppled Tree at (M-7) and give him the Large strip of Velkk hide.
- Travel southwest from Toppled Tree to the border of (K-7/8) (Its a short distance away immediately to the path southwest in the same area) and examine the Scalable Area vine target for a cutscene which completes the quest and rewards the "Climbing" survival skill, which allows players to climb up and down vines throughout Ulbuka by interacting with Scalable Area targets at either end.
- You are now able to climb vines in East Ulbuka Territory by examining Scalable Areas. Note that some vines are not scalable yet.