The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This side quest does not appear in the quest log.
- Once you enter the battlefield, you have 5 poles you can trigger, numbered 1 through 5. Those are numbered in order of difficulty. Each portal has a single dungeon floor, Nyzul Isle-style, but with very little randomization.
- Lion's portal: Talk to Zeid to open the door, and then talk to Aldo to activate the Runic Lamp.
- 's portal: Kill Twinkling Treant or Gigantoad to activate the Runic Lamp. It's random which one will activate the lamp.
- 's portal: Kill one of the Dynamis-style beastmen, such as Warder Depredator, to activate the Runic Lamp. It's random which one will activate the lamp.
- 's portal: Kill either Miura or Toro to activate the Runic Lamp. It's random which one will activate the lamp.
- Mumor's portal: Kill Pyracmon and all Wraith Bats to activate the Runic Lamp.
- All portals:
- You will encounter the following monsters, mostly nonaggressive, which can grant temporary items on defeat: Fortuitous Fenrir, Papa Monkey, Celebratory Coney, Bird of Wonder, Fortune Ram, Lucky Mouse, Wassailer Whitby, Unlucky Beak, Wood Bugard
- Speaking to various NPCs will grant you temporary items to heal and buff yourself.
- Enemy: Lion
- Cheerleader: Gilgamesh
- Pirate Pummel: Single target damage and high DoT Burn.
- Powder Keg: Conal damage, defense and magic defense down
- Grapeshot: Conal damage, stun
- Walk the Plank (used only at low HP after being prompted by Gilgamesh): AoE damage, knockback, bind, and dispel.
- Enemy: Prishe
- Cheerleader: Ulmia
- Auroral Uppercut (single target, damage and stun)
- Nullifying Dropkick (single target, damage and knockback)
- Knuckle Sandwich (conal, damage and inflicts temporary weakness)
- Hundred Fists
- Enemies: Nashmeira, Mnejing, Ovjang
- Cheerleader: Luzaf
- Nashmeira herself is less dangerous than her puppets.
- Her weapon skill Imperial Authority causes damage to one target, knocks them back, stuns, and resets hate. She runs around randomly for a while after using this move.
- Nashmeira has a high reduction to damage taken until her automatons are defeated.
- The real danger lies with her 2 puppets: Mnejing and Ovjang.
- Ovjang is a Spiritreaver, spamming --ga IV and V spells.
- Mnejing is a Valoredge, focusing on Automaton Weapon Skills.
- One strategy here is to kill the BLM first, then just go for Nashmeira.
- She has some abilities that can hurt a bit, but if you downed the BLM without too much trouble, you are essentially in the clear.
- Enemy: Lilisette
- Cheerleader: Cait Sith
- Lilisette uses standard dancer abilities, including repeated Trances, and spams AoE dispels.
- Sensual Dance: attack bonus for Lilisette, attack down for targets
- Thorned Stance: defense and magic defense bonus for Lilisette
- Vivifying Waltz: heals HP
- Whirling Edge and Dancer's Fury: deals damage
- When she reaches 50~25%, she splits into two.
- Both Lilisettes share a single HP bar, but you can only damage one of them at a time, which can make holding hate a challenge.
- Enemy: Mumor
- Cheerleader: Uka Totlihn
- Mumor is the most dangerous one.
- EXTREMELY high HP.
- On the test servers, with all have relic gear (no Item Levels) the fight literally took ~25mins.
- Mumor casts tier V nukes, and tier IV -ga and -ja nukes.
- Lovely Miracle Waltz: Single target damage, knockback, and terror
- Shining Summer Samba: Single target damage, defense and magic defense down
- Super Crusher Jig: Single target damage, knockback, full dispel
- Neo Crystal Jig: AoE damage, knockback, attack and magic attack down
- Many of her abilities wipe shadow images.
- A well-geared paladin should be decent.
- The meat of the fight happens at 25% when the music changes to the Shadow Lord theme.
- At this point, her HP is restored to 50%, she speeds up significantly, deals additional damage, and gains a damage reduction trait.
- New abilities in phase 2:
- Eternal Vana Illusion: Single target high damage
- Final Eternal Heart: 20' AoE Instant KO.
- She uses an ability below 25% that inflicts instant death to anyone who does NOT stand close to her. Once she is about to do this, Uka Totlihn will say in chat: "I have a bad feeling about this... All of you! Get close to Mumor before it's too late!" Roughly 15 seconds after, she does the ability.
- Once all five heroines have been defeated, the run will end immediately and the title "Unsung Heroine" will be granted to all party members.
- If the Holdfast is reentered by someone who has already completed the battle and obtained the "Unsung Heroine" title , a new sixth lamp will be present.
- Teleporting through this lamp brings the party to a final battlefield where you must fight all of them at once: Lion, Prishe, Nashmeira, Lilisette, Mumor, Mnejing, and Ovjang.
- Note that in this version, they don't have nearly as much HP, they do not use their 'nasty' abilities (e.g., Lilisette does not divide), and they aren't nearly as powerful.
- One strategy is to have someone kite all of them around the room, while the rest of the group eliminates them in order: BLM pup, WHM pup, Prishe, Lilisette, Lion, Nashmeira and then Mumor.
- Completing this final battle awards the title "Epic Heroine".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.