The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Note: Purchase or procure a Philosopher's stone, it will be needed later.
- Talk to Amaura in Southern San d'Oria (G-6) on any job 75+ for a cutscene.
- Be sure after speaking to her that this quest appears in your log; if undertaking multiple Her Memories quests at once, you may have activated the cutscene for Her Memories: Old Bean and not this quest.
- Head to Upper Jeuno and talk to Monberaux inside the Infirmary Monberaux at (G-9) for a cutscene.
- Home Point #3 is closest.
- Head to North Windurst Waters to the East wing of the Optistery at (G-7). Examine the "Library book" on the east wall for a cutscene.
- Home Point #1 is closest
- Head to Grauberg (S) and trade a Philosopher's Stone to the Fey Blossoms at (F-5).
- You can use lightsworm to avoid walking. Use a Survival Guide to warp to Rolanberry Fields, Batalia Downs, or Sauromugue Champaign and click the glowing ??? point to teleport you to Walk of Echos. Then click the Verdical Conflux to exit to Witchfire Glen in Grauberg (S). Putting you directly next to the Fey Blossoms.
- You can use this same method to avoid walking back, for the required zoning after trading the Philosopher's Stone.
- On the next Vana'Diel day, and after zoning, examine the Fey Blossoms (F-5) again to receive the key item: Fey Stone.
- Head to Southern San d'Oria (S) and talk to Raustigne at (I-7) for a cutscene. After the cutscene you will receive a memory fragment.
- Mission Orders
- Lilisette had embarked on a frenetic journey to find a cure for Sir Ragelise's affliction. Has the passage of time seen the discovery of a remedy?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.