This is one of the few quests that involve the Chateau d'Oraguille that is connected to Northern San d'Oria. In order to get into the Chateau d'Oraguille you must have either San d'Oria Rank 2 or be on or have completed The Emissary or The Three Kingdoms in the respective nations. The Southern San d'Oria quest A Timely Visit will also allow you access to Chateau d'Oraguille if you have at least fame 4, but are low rank. Otherwise, you will be unable to zone in and the guards outside will be quite rude to you. You must also have San d'Oria Reputation 4 in order to actually flag this quest from Chalvatot.
- Enter Chateau d'Oraguille and go to the Queen Leaute Memorial Garden (F-7).
- Talk to Chalvatot, who is nearby. He will seem upset and not willing to help if you are not of the San d'Oria allegiance.
- Talk to Chalvatot again and receive a cutscene(if you do not get the cutscene you must zone out of Chateau d'Oraguille and back in.) Accept the Quest. Default Selection is No, so make sure you're not spamming enter to skip through the dialogue.
- Trade Chalvatot a Derfland Humus to complete the quest.
- After another cutscene, you will receive Map of the Northlands Area, 2,000 gil and 2,000 Experience Points.
- If you have already obtained the map you will still receive 2,000 gil and XP.
- Chalvatot (Queen Leaute's Garden, Chateau d'Oraguille)
- Bring some Derfland humus to use as fertilizer so that flowers might grow in the late queen's garden.