Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Two-Faced Flan x 1
Your armoury crate will load out of the following groupings:
Zero to One of:
- Blizzard IV ()
- File:5D plz.png Dispel ()
- Erase ()
- Protect IV ()
- Protectra IV ()
- Quake ()
- Reraise III ()
- Water IV ()
- File:5D plz.png Ahriman Wing ()
- Behemoth Horn ()
- Brass Tank ()
- Buffalo Horn ()
- Dragon Talon ()
- File:5D plz.png Habu Skin ()
- Karakul Cloth ()
- Khroma Ore ()
- File:5D plz.png Luminium Ore ()
- Merrow Scale ()
- Rainbow Cloth ()
- Raxa ()
- Red Grass Cloth ()
- File:5D plz.png Sieglinde Putty ()
- Urushi ()
- File:5D plz.png Wamoura Cloth ()
- Trust magic cannot be used in this battlefield, but it is a trivial challenge to solo with iLvl 119 equipment.
- Buffs do not wear upon entering.
- Two Faced Flan casts tier IV and tier III -ga magic as well as Bindga and Sleepga II and has very high Intelligence and possibly a magic attack bonus.
- It is possible to silence. Elemental seal silence seems to stick the majority of the time. Resists non-elemental seal silences more than 50% of the time though. A white mage was capable of sticking a non-elemental seal silence on it (very rare). A DNC using Stutter Step greatly improves Silence's landing rate.
- The flan also uses Amorphic Spikes, which does moderate damage in 5 hits, and Amorphic Scythe which seems to do damage proportional to current HP, and was blinkable.
- It also uses Boiling Point, which inflicts a Magic Def. Down that should be erased immediately, as it can cause the flan's spells to deal in excess of two thousand damage, enough to one-shot a fully-healed Elvaan Monk at level 75. This move is an AOE cone infront of the Flan.
- The flan also will use Xenoglossia, which will cause its next spell to be insta-cast. Xenoglossia did not seem to be dispellable.
- The flan moves very slowly. It can be gravitied. However, kiting is made difficult by the shape of the BC. Use caution if employing this tactic and be careful not to be caught at the ends of the ramp unable to get out of range. It can however be kited back and forth down the center pathway to a decent effect. It can be bound easily.
- Attacking at full power and finishing the fight quickly may be in your best interest, as the flan has only between 10,000 and 15,000 hp. However, be sure your party is ready to take some hits, a WHM is recommended. Also take care that your attack is not interrupted by Sleepga II or Bindga, and be ready to remove either status.
- Unlike other members of the Flans family, Two-Faced Flan is not vulnerable to magic damage. He has a natural MDB (~50%?) which cannot be dispelled.