|Abyssea - Tahrongi||85||1|| A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a High-Quality Clionid Wing to the ??? located at the north-west corner of G-12. Check http://www.ffxidb.com/zones/45/halimede map for spawn point.
- Uses Rime Spray twice in a row.
- Can use Acrid Stream twice in a row.
- Can cast Paralyga, Poisonga II, Flood, Freeze, Waterga III, and Blizzaga III.
- Possesses Double Attack.
- Uses Chainspell around 30% and appears to gain a Hate Reset after every spell.
In Greek mythology, Halimede was one of the Nereids or sea nymphs. Tiresias was the son of Chariclo, another nymph. This would explain the affinity for water and ice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.