Guardian of Asgarth
|Grimgerde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(H)|
|Rossweisse's Chamber||1||A, L, T(H)|
|Siegrune's Chamber||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing I chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- It can be bound via Regurgitation and possibly Bind.
- Uses normal Orobon attacks.
- Uses a dangerous special TP move called Seismic Tail, which can be stunned if you are quick. It does approx. 800 dmg/knockback. It can be absorbed by Utsusemi sometimes.
- When it uses a TP move it will use it three times in a row, One stun during the three consecutive TP moves seems to stop all from occurring.
- Black Magic was unresisted, and seemed to be the most reliable source of damage.
In Germanic folklore, Hakenmann is an evil water spirit which would use a long hook to pull children into the water, after which they would never be seen again. Hakenmann is German for “hook man”.