The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tahrongi Canyon||16~18||1||L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at F-11 in Tahrongi Canyon during Earth or Wind Weather.
- Habrok is not a guaranteed spawn during these conditions. During the shorter gust storms that pass through Tahrongi, Habrok rarely spawns, if ever.
- Habrok can spawn more than once per weather period (although he does have a respawn timer), especially on Windsday and during the significantly longer weather storms.
- Has been seen reappearing approximately 20 minutes after time of death during the same weather conditions (weather did not change at all).
- Despawns when Weather effect fades.
- Uses Wing Cutter often.
In Norse mythology, Hábrók is the "best of hawks" in a list containing various other names which represent the best of things.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.