|King Ranperre's Tomb||31-34||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Window opens 60 minutes from its last Time of Death.
- Can take up to 2 hours to re-spawn from last Time of Death.
- Immune to Lullaby and Requiem.
- Possesses a very high Store TP trait and gains Boosted TP when damaged.
- Possesses Double Attack
- Exclusively uses Poison Breath and Methane Breath.
- Soloable some jobs 37+. (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||3||0||10||Vs. Arcana: Magic Attack Bonus +1||2-|
The gwyllgi (compound noun of either gwyllt "wild" or gwyll "twilight" + ci "dog") is a mythical dog from Wales that appears as a frightful apparition of a mastiff with baleful breath and blazing red eyes.
It is often referred to as "The Dog of Darkness" or "The Black Hound of Destiny", the apparition's favourite haunt being lonely roads at night. It is said to resemble a mastiff.
Referenced in a Sherlock Holmes story, The Hound of the Baskervilles.