The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Summoned by: Proto-Omega
|A, H, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned whenever Proto-Omega uses Pod Ejection.
- Gunpods do not link with Proto-Omega; they seem to choose their target randomly.
- They have rather low HP, and can be taken out quickly with Tier 4 nukes.
- Their attacks can be very damaging, so be sure to eliminate them quickly.
- They can either drop 6 Ancient Beastcoins, an Apollyon Artifact Armor +1 material, one (or more) of the 4 chips used to enter Central Apollyon, or a generic synthesis item.
- Please see the drop chart for Central Apollyon for more information.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.