The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
||1||A, M, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the quest "Peace for the Spirit" by examining the Oaken Box at G-8, past the first Banishing Gate.
- Uses Doll special attacks as soon as enough TP is accumulated. Does not use Meltdown.
- Highly resistant to physical and magic damage.
- Has a Regain effect that starts out small, but picks up as fight progresses.
- Immune to Sleep effects. Highly resistant or immune to Stun.
- Immune to Blind, Slow, Paralyze, and Dispel.
- Aura Steal works.
- Susceptible to Gravity, Bind, and Shadowbind.
- Soloable by some jobs (mostly NIN or /NIN) at level 75 and by Beastmaster at level 68. (see testimonials)
- Able to attack other players outside of Banishing Gate #1 if it is close enough. (Proven the hard way through unintentional mpk)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.