|North Gustaberg |
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
|80|| A |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses regular Worm Special Attacks in addition to earth elemental magic including Stonega III, Quake, Stoneskin, and Rasp. Can also cast Bind.
- As with all worms, it only casts spells if its target is out of melee range.
- Strength similar to that of a typical monster killed for experience points near level 75.
- Extremely weak against Slashing damage.
- May be difficult to pinpoint when using Clear Abyssite due to moving around in a small area quickly.
- Soloable by some 75 jobs. See Testimonials.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.