|Pashhow Marshlands (S)||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at (G-8) in Pashhow Marshlands (S) with a Blue-Labeled Crate. All members of the party/Alliance must have the Key Item.
- Assisted by: Poison Peiste x6 (can be slept)
- Spams Aqua Fortis for ~150 damage. Keep everyone out of range. Mostly uses this until around 30%.
- Once under 30%, he will start spamming Calcifying Mist for ~400 damage. Best use ranged damage to survive. Black Mage works well.
- If kiting, be careful not to be knocked out of battlefield by its AoE moves (this is not recommended).
- Beware undead that spawn in this area at night. They can only aggro prior to, or after the fight is over. They check as easy prey to Lvl.75.
- (see testimonials)
The Grootslang or Groot Slang (Afrikan for "big snake"), is a legendary cryptid that is reputed to dwell in a deep cave in the Richtersveld, South Africa.