The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Wajaom Woodlands||73 - 74||8||A, H|
|Aydeewa Subterrane||73 - 76||12||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Use Tp Moves: Vampiric Root, Sweet Breath and Bad Breath
- As of the November 2009 Update Great Ameretats seem to have had their behavior adjusted. They now use Sweet Breath and Bad Breath with MUCH greater frequency than before with a preference for Bad Breath. Possibly even spamming Bad Breath in excess of 6 times in a row.
- After the newer update of December 2009, it would appear that the Great Ameretats have had their behavior of weapon skills returned to their original way. After fighting 65 Great Ameretats, I had only seen two Bad Breaths and one Sweet Breath used.
- Do not move between 20:00 and 05:00 (Game time). They are not asleep - they simply do not move. They are still aggressive to players without Sneak effect. If they are moving when the time changes to 20:00 they will complete their "move" and will then not move again until 05:00. If they settle on a uneven surface they may continue to rock back and forth (or side to side).
- Melee attacks have additional effect: Drain.
- Have Auto-Regen as long as they remain very close to their spawn spot. They lose the trait when they're pulled out of there, and regain it when they go back close to their place.
- If fighting with Utsusemi, the Great Ameretats will use no TP abilities other than Vampiric Root as long as your shadows are up. However, if by unfortunate timing the ameretat decides to do a TP ability while your shadows are down, it will never use Vampiric Root. Instead, it will use one of the other TP abilities it possesses, including Sweet Breath, Bad Breath, Impale, and Vampiric Lash. These rules also apply to Jaded Jody.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.