Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Andecia - Southern San d'Oria ( )|
|Requirements||San d'Oria Reputation 1|
|Title Granted||Royal Grave Keeper|
- Speak to Andecia. She wants you to replace the offering water at the King's tomb. Speak to her again to receive the Well Water.
- Go to King Ranperre's Tomb and find the tombstone at the center of the maze at (I-10) on the first map.
- Monsters in the tomb aggro up to level 14. Also undead are around the tomb at night so take precautions.
- Trade the Well Water to the tombstone to receive the Tomb Waterskin.
- Return to Andecia and trade her the Tomb Waterskin for your reward.
- Andecia (House on Squire Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Replace the water for King Ranperre's gravestone with a fresh offering.