The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Boss monster in Adjunct Expedition 5 (Sauromugue).
- Casts Firaga IV, Addle, and Sleepga.
- The Vermin Killer boon from Intimidation Palimpsest is effective.
- Casts Water-elemental nukes and various enfeebling spells, including Water V, Sleepga, Waterga IV, Silencega, and Poisonga II.
- TP moves during the day:
- Spiral Spin: Deals 200% physical damage to enemies within a fan-shaped area originating from Goldwing. Additional effect: Accuracy Down.
- Sudden Lunge: Deals physical damage. Additional effects: Knockback, Stun.
- Nepenthean Hum: Makes enemies around Goldwing amnesic.
- Noisome Powder: Inflicts Attack Down on enemies around Goldwing.
- Searing Effulgence: Deals Light damage to enemies around the target. Additional effects: Dia (-24% defense), Knockback.
- At night:
- Very easy solo for a skilled 99 BLU/RUN, even during the day. Use Unda x2, Barfire, and Barsilence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.