|Crawlers' Nest (S)||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at (G-10) in Crawlers' Nest (S) with Blue-Labeled Crate key item.
- Assisted by: Cap Chomper x6
- Resists Bind and Gravity.
- Have an additionnal effect when hitting. It can be any enfeebling effect, e.g. Bind, Blind, Paralyze, Silence, Stun, Curse, and even Doom.
- Triple Attacks often.
- Hits hard and fast (average of 100-200 to PLD tank)
- Blink tank with heavy evasion advised fighting.
- Increased movement speed.
- Uses Microspores: An AoE move that removes all debuffs on itself and places them on everyone within 10' range. Can place buffs like Lethargic Daze on the player.
- Does not link with the Electrumcaps in the room
- A PLD/NIN Tank is recommended in most setups.
- An Evasion base NIN with Mambo has a difficult time avoiding hits.
- PLD/RDM Tank works wonders and requires little to moderate support, mainly in the form of status cures.
- Fight easily zerged with 9. Four melee DD, A PLD/RDM, brd, cor, and whm and smn. Pld Fealty + Sentinel at start as the bard 2hrs for melee to quickly zerg down the crawlers. 2hrs needed toward the end to smooth things out.
Psilocybe cubensis is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose principle active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Commonly called "Gold Caps" (or "Golden Teacher" in the Netherlands), it belongs to the Strophariaceae family of fungi and was previously known as Stropharia cubensis.
In the Shadowreign era there appears a new color variation for the funguar that all have a deep yellow or golden appearance. These are: Coppercap, Brasscap, Electrumcap, and Goldcap. Often when describing mushrooms people will refer to them based on the color of their cap; which can be very deceiving, and sometimes fatal, as to which species of fungus they have.