A set of ornately decorated robes for the express use of Black Mages, these garments seemingly radiate magical power. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Goetia Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Goetia Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Goetia Coat sets visit Goetia Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Goetia Petasos +2
x6 Coin of Vision 89 Goetia Coat +2
x9 Jewel of Ardor 87 Goetia Gloves +2
x6 Jewel of Wieldance 83 Goetia Chausses +2
x6 Stone of Balance 81 Goetia Sabots +2
x6 Card of Voyage
Armor Piece Goetia Chain
From Greek γοητεία (goêteia), "sorcery". Modern knowledge is usually drawn from Aleister Crowley's Ars Goetia, which described practices that included the invocation of angels or the evocation of demons.
- Defense +167
- MP +110
- INT +39
- Dark Magic Skill +15
- Elemental Magic Skill +22
- Elemental Magic casting time -12%
- Magic Accuracy +30
- Magic Atk. Bonus +29
- Adds Refresh effect
- Enmity -16
- Magic Magic Crit. Hit +5%
- Increases Magic Crit. Hit
- Enhances cumulative magic effect
- Enhances Enmity Douse Effect
- Enhances "Mana Wall" effect
- Elemental Magic Recast delay -12%
- Set: Augments "Conserve MP"
- Occasionally increases damage of elemental spells when Conserve MP is triggered. Increased amount is proportional to twice the percent of MP conserved.