A set of ornately decorated robes for the express use of Black Mages, these garments seemingly radiate magical power. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been partially released by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +1, or HQ, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Goetia Attire Set.
- For the +2 version, see Goetia Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Goetia Coat sets visit Goetia Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 09
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Goetia Petasos +1
x8 Goetia Seal: Head 89 Goetia Coat +1
x10 Goetia Seal: Body 87 Goetia Gloves +1
x8 Goetia Seal: Hands 83 Goetia Chausses +1
x8 Goetia Seal: Legs 81 Goetia Sabots +1
x8 Goetia Seal: Feet
Armor Piece Goetia Chain
- Defense +149
- MP +75
- INT +19
- Dark Magic Skill +10
- Elemental Magic Skill +10
- Elemental Magic casting time -6%
- Magic Accuracy +16
- Magic Atk. Bonus +22
- Enhances "Mana Wall" effect
- Enmity -10
- Enhances cumulative magic effect
- Adds Refresh effect
- Elemental Magic recast delay -6%
- Magi Crit. Hit +3%
From Greek γοητεία (goêteia), "sorcery". Modern knowledge is usually drawn from Aleister Crowley's Ars Goetia, which described practices that included the invocation of angels or the evocation of demons.