- To activate this quest, you must be on or past Promathia Mission 4-2: The Savage, and must zone into Riverne - Site #B01 for a cutscene.
- Go to Tavnazian Safehold and speak with Epinolle (1st floor at F-8 by the nomad moogles) and she will give you the quest after 5 lines of text, where she implores you to go find her gobmuffin. There will be no cutscene or questions. The quest will show up in the "Other Areas: Current Quests" log. (While listed in quest log, the quest information incorrectly states the start NPC Epinolle is on 3rd floor.)
- After she has given you the quest, return to Riverne - Site #B01.
- Head to the first spatial distortion at M-9 then to the second spatial distortion at K-8 and finally to the third spatial distortion at K-7. This will bring you to the island at J-6.
- Upon emerging from the third portal, the three Moblins will spawn immediately:
- Chemical Cook Chemachiq (WHM)
- Book Browser Bokabraq (BLM)
- Spell Spitter Spiluspok (WAR)
- Note: Once you're inside, the Moblins are going to aggro the first one who goes inside, so you may have need for a Black Mage to ES and Sleepga. All 3 Moblins will build resistance to sleep fast.
- They may take up to 5 minutes to spawn if they were recently killed by another group. Only one group of these NMs will appear at a time.
- After the June 2010 update this fight can be soloed / easily duod (*This fight is best done with at least 4 to 6 people.)
After level cap removal for Riverne - Site #B01, this is now soloable, probably by most 75 jobs. Confirmed solo PLD75/NIN37 after level cap removal.
- Epinolle (Second floor, Tavnazian Safehold)
- Epinolle wants you to find and bring back a Goblin that has left for Cape Riverne to make a map of the area.