The Shadow Lord himself first unleashed these fearsome wolfmen upon the continent of Quon. Though gnoles are able to speak the common tongue, albeit in broken form, they have no unique customs or culture of their own. Never taking up weaponry, these ferocious beasts rely solely upon tooth and claw guided by animalistic savagery to render their enemies bloodied and lifeless heaps. Some have gone so far as to speculate that the gnoles are the former vikings of the northlands, their bodies controlled by dark sorcery.
- Higher attack stat.
- Attacks once per round, unlike most Monk monsters.
- Comparable to a monk wielding a two-handed weapon.
- Does not guard, causing it to take more damage than its standing form.
- Can use the exclusive ability Fevered Pitch.
- Lower Attack stat.
- Attacks twice per round, like most Monk monsters.
- Affected by Martial Arts.
- Can use the exclusive abilities Nox Blast, Asuran Claws, and Cacophony.
- High Guarding rate.
- Significantly slower damage dealer.
- Takes less damage while tanking many monsters at once, but also deals less damage than the 4-legged stance, prolonging the battle and sometimes negating this benefit.
How to Unlock:
- Gnole (MON) (Available levels 1-99)