The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Sauromugue Champaign (S) (H-7)||75 - 78||
||7||A, S, ~4,000 HP|
|Castle Oztroja (S)||79 - 82||
||6||A, S, HP|
|Meriphataud Mountains (S)||79 - 82||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Gnats use TP move Bombilation to set AOE TP to 0.
- TP move Cimicine Discharge causes slow
- TP move Pandemic Nip causes one or more of Paralyze, Dia, Blind, Silence, attack down, Evasion Down
- TP move Insipid Nip causes around -27 on a random stat
- Gnats have high evasion and attack speed.
- Resistant to Sleep and Gravity. Repose is very effective, as is Sheep Song and Yawn.
- Filamented Hold effective.
- Any stun move such as Violent Flourish can prevent Bombilation
- Gnats will gather around and loiter above KO'd bodies. They hover for about 10 minutes. Due to the Gnat's wide aggro radius, using Tractor to remove a body from underneath Gnats can be difficult.
- Noticeably stronger on Dark day
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.