The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
View the entire Glyphic Doublet +3 Set.
Comes augmented with Increase Sp. "Blood Pact" crit. dmg.
- Should be read as "magical crit. dmg."
- Gives an additional +4 MAB per blood pact merit level on magical crits.
Resale Price: Cannot be sold to NPCs.
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, bazaared, or delivered.|
Aurix's Relic Reforging ServiceAurix at Ru'Lude Gardens ( ) will upgrade Glyphic Pigaches +2 for players who have defeated the Wave 1 Dynamis - San d'Oria (D) boss as a Summoner in exchange for the following:
The Reforged piece will be returned to you the next game day.
- Updated in the December 2017 version update to be storableCan be stored with a Porter Moogle using Storage Slip 27.
- Glyphic: In typography, a glyph is an elemental symbol within an agreed set of symbols. In Vana'diel, this reference to a glyph being 'elemental' seems to have been taken in the common meaning of the milieu. (Wikipedia)
- Pigaches: A pigache is a type of shoe with a long, pointed, turned up toe that was worn during the Romanesque and Byzantine period. The plural form of the word is pigaciae, unless you're from Vana'diel, in which case you say pigaches. (Wikipedia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.